Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i smoke weed in Antigua?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankSmoker2181, Jan 20, 2014.

1. I'm going to a 2 week vacation to Antigua. i smoke buds every day so going 2 week's without 2 week's is going to suck a bit. i know a co-worker who lives in Antigua and he said he can hook me up with some dank buds when i come. i heard that Antigua is strict. I'm renting a rental house. and there's a private  beach a 5min walk away. i don't want other people to catch me smoking a joint. I'm not sure how risky it is? i was going to wait a few days after until i get there to see if i could find some chill spot's where nobody would smell. is it a good idea or a bad idea? i might not smoke there because of the laws there. i will probably just drink lot's of good rum and smoke cigarettes. what should i do?

2. Smoke. If you can get bud easy then smoking it discreetly is not a problem, just make a cheap bottle bong or something so you won't have a joint constantly burning and letting off a lot of smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. how about making spliff's instead of joint's would that cover it up?

4. Only convincingly if its mostly tobacco.

Maybe cook some edibles?

5. It's the Caribbean, you will be able to smoke just fine.