Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke weed after my massage?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by incrededibles, Apr 25, 2018.

1. I consider massages to be spiritual in a way. I love them so much but because of money only have one a year. This is why I know I want to be 100% present for it and not stoned. The question is do I smoke after? I love the post massage buzz and am wondering if weed will enhance or kill it. Kind of a weird question

2. I thought this was going to be a Jeffersong thread by the title. Weed enhances sensations so smoke before.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Have you booked a massage before?

4. I never saw the point. I work too hard for my money to give it to some sketchy person to rub their hands over my body. Unless there's fucking at the end, of course.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. You’re missing out dude. And I don’t guarantee bleeping but it is possible to book an attractive chick

• Like Like x 1
  6. Perhaps your right. How much do you usually pay?

• Like Like x 1
  7. My wonderful mum gives me a giftcard for an hour one every bday. Depends on the kind you’re looking for. More or less usually around 100 bucks tbh. But the after effects are my favorite part. Last time I got one it felt like my depression was gone for a short span of time

• Like Like x 1
  8. For a hundred bucks I can get a girl to rub me all over, suck my dick, and fuck me. Actually I have no idea what that would cost. Here's an idea, have you mom give you the hundred dollars and a massage? It wouldn't cost her any more and you'd still get a rub down.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Smoking would be great after doing any activity such as gym, massage, especially before and after sex

• Like Like x 1
  10. Look at it this way, a massage is actually a form of sex (it doesn't sound appealing to have some dude massage you, eh?) so would you rather smoke before or after sex? I admit having your mom do the massage wasn't a good idea because a massage is sexual. Sorry

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Maybe a massage is fucking in some sense but it doesn't change the fact that it feels really good? Some might think it's better than getting their dick wet

• Like Like x 1
  12. My masseuse used to have a flotation tank. I used it often, but always straight. One time I smoked before floating and got in the tank and promptly had a panic attack. Cannabis does not go with all things all the time.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thank you!! Btw I just had it and cried after because of how much tension it released

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. DUDE. Smoke BEFORE IT! Would make the message 10000x better guarantee you

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. I agree with previous posters, smoke before. From personal experience. Your muscles will relax and it will be fantastic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. me and a buddy would meet up and go to this shiatsu massage parlor. it was $100 for a half hour massage but this dude was an old asian man who beat and stretched the shit out of us but your body would feel amazing when it was done. a legitimate massage by someone properly trained is awesome.

sex work is real work but dont go to them if youre body is in actual pain

17. Smoke it before the massage.
    Trust me, youll thank me later.
    Just tell the masuer to keep the convo to a minimum.
    (I usually go out back & park behind the building and hit it, then go around and go inside. Look out cameras!)

18. Old thread but smoking before would ofc feel better. Probably has to do with weed dilating blood vessels allowing for more blood flow to the muscles. Just like showering high feels awesome or getting high after working out (which btw if you want to get super fucking high I swear you get way higher smoking after a workout)