Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke tonight?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gauger buds 060746 200101, Apr 19, 2015.

1. #1 gauger buds 060746 200101, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    It's been 8 days since I last smoked...Not a t-break was just on holiday. Tomorrow I go back to college and that's created a problem for me. Since I've stopped smoking I've not been going to bed until about 3, 4 or even 5 in the morning which has resulted in me waking about at about midday or even later. Now that I'm going back to college I have to wake up at 7 AM.

So I feel the only way I'll be able to get to sleep earlier is to buy some weed otherwise I'll have to go in with about 3 hours of sleep.

Since it has already been 8 days I don't really feel the need to smoke so I was going to pro-long the break just to lower my tolerance a bit more.

Should I smoke or not??
    If I don't I won't get enough sleep and if I do it will make start smoking heavily again.

2. Take like one hit before bed every night

3. yeah I smoke earlier, like at least 1-2 hours before I plan on going to bed, so that I know I can get a good nights rest before I have to get up at 5AM. If you're in bed by the time you planned on it, say 10:30, its okay if you can't fall asleep for a little while because you're still close to your schedule and its not like you're going to end up staying up for hours after and then messing up your whole cycle.

I find that when I smoke right before going to bed, its near impossible to get up when I'd planned to.

4. Perfectly normal to shift over to staying up late while on holiday.  Just tough it out one day and you will be back on schedule in a day or two.  I have worked shift work for 24 years and prefer staying up late rather than getting up early....it never gets any better LOL.