Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke tonight?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tanielusw, Oct 26, 2013.

1. I have to be up at 8:30 AM its friday and i feel like i neeeeed to go to my boys house and toke it up.. What yall think?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Uh...if you feel the need go for it.

3. What's stopping you exactly?

4. Just don't stay out passed your bed time :smoke:

5. How would anyone have a more informed opinion on that issue than you? If you asked whether or not you should smoke a blunt in front of a police station and I said yes, would you?

6. Your "Boy" may be a molester, my vote is in the no category

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I like how you say you have to be up at 8:30 like its early.  

8. Right? I wake up everyday at 6:30 and smoke every night. I don't see the problem.

If you are worried about being home in time to get a sufficient amount of sleep, just be responsible and go home early.

9. #10 Z42OM, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013

Wtf ... Yes . No . Whatever ?

Id smoke any chance I got  :confused_2:

10. It depends on what you have going on tomorrow, plus 8:30 is not early. As long as i can get in 4-6 hours of sleep im good to go.

11. Just be back by bedtime

12. dude, sleep will always be there. smoke up while you can :)

13. well this is a new way to use the site

14. um. yea? the question shouldn't be "should i?" its "why shouldn't i?". idk im always high, i don't know this dilemma lol

15. alarm clocks are awesome

16. Are you high yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum