Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke tonight?? :smoke:

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by samkilty, Feb 20, 2012.

1. I blazed with some buddies at around 4 and we got baked from some true indica purple. Best body high i've ever had. Now i have the scraps, about 3 bowls, and I'm at home wondering if i should smoke before bed or not. I want to save it as i don't really have a steady source at the moment, but i think i'm getting the scraps of a 10 sack tomorrow. Probably a bowl or two. Anyway, just wondering what u guys think. I've been smoking everyday for about a month but i still want to keep my tolerance semi-low.

2. if u wanna get high then go for it

3. who the hell asks a forum if they should smoke? if you want to smoke, then smoke. if not, don't. only you know what you want. we aren't mind readers...

4. Well some master kush I just picked up is a superrrrr body high. I have smoked it before bed twice now and its amazing. Since your stuff is a heavy indica, I say go for it. You'll have a great night's sleep.

5. GOOD THING You made this topic.

That weed you have there will actually cause you to go insane and rip off your testicles then attempting to wear them as a hat.

Im glad I got this in before you smoked.

6. hey man if you use that bud with a gravity bong you could potentially make it last twice as long and get twice as rocked. i love me some fresh headies on a grav

7. I find some people will ask this forum nearly anything..

I'm actually surprised we haven't seen a thread with someone asking whether or not to wipe their ass or not.