Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Murmur, Apr 12, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

I found this on the floor under my desk. No it's not a piece of shit. It kinda smells like resin but I don't remember scraping any or losing a piece... So should I smoke it?

2. If it is resin, I'd throw it out. I don't get to high from resin. I get a headache and I burn out really fast.

3. Well I got tired a waiting and smoked it. It was definitely resin.

4. I know a lot of people get headaches, but I've been dry for like 5 days now and I got a pretty good buzz off of it.

5. I've been dry, too. I get paid on Monday! Gonna pick up a nice bong and a fat quarter ounce.

6. Haha thats funny man. Lucky it didnt end up being charcol or like clumped dirt or something.

7. Or a piece of shit laced with anthrax and aids.

8. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that smoking something you couldn't quite identify, off the floor, is the sign of a little bit of a problem ;)

9. Im going to have to agree with this statement.

10. Reminds me of a time a friend of mine opened a paper bindle with a half gram of coke in it and wasn't careful enough. The paper went snap and the coke went flying all over his car seat. I watched this kid in wonder as he sucked the coke off the apolstery. I never let him live that one down.

11. haha the sad thing is i'd probably do the same thing...given it's expensive as hell