Should I smoke this old weed? (Pics and story inside)

Discussion in 'General' started by Chirf, Apr 26, 2012.

1. So, I have a seasonal landscaping job, and earlier today while me and one of my fellow workers were cleaning trash on the side of a road, we noticed a bag...

the bag was sitting there, no trash on it or in it. And inside of the bag was 3 grams of weed.

Now, I know you shouldn't mess with things from the side of the road, but "realistically," odds are it's only here cause someone threw it out the window in fear of being caught while being pulled over or something. (Also found some screens for a pipe).

The picture is my share that I took home. It pretty old and dried out, but is it still good to use?

Should I even CONSIDER using it?

it smells fine, and the only thing wrong with it that I can see is that it's a bit dried.

However, the bigger piece on the left is actually still pretty damn fluffy.

The bag can't be more than a couple weeks old, seeing as how we landscape there pretty often. Hell, it could even be under a week old.

What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. Side Note: The bag does appear to have holes in it since air never gets fully trapped, so it's been exposed I'm sure.

Also, if smoking it is a bad idea, could I vape it? The dried up pieces seem like they'd work well in my vape, and I wouldn't be getting anything other than THC.

3. Hmm, personally I have seen brown weed like this only once. I didn't smoke but my friend did, and he got high, said it wasn't that great, but it did the trick. Try it out, vape it.

4. I wouldn't doesn't look clean. Idk just do like an ISo run with it

5. Vape it and see.

6. I wouldnt that shit looks nasty dude im sorry lol it kinda looks like old dried out leaves from a big ass tree lol fuck that

7. Smoke it!! If it was seal up it must be good!!

8. smoke it, you won't ;)

9. I used to smoke shit like that all the time when there wasn't any decent Mids or Dro in town. Free Weed man. Break it all down and roll a big fat blunt. Smoke that shit in one sitting. You'll get plenty high.

10. #10 fox mccloud, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
    Ill smoke any kind of weed any shape or form , except laced...actually that looks like some weed bought last weekend.

11. The nug looks okay, the pile of shake looks brown though.
    I'd smoke the nug and ponder some more on the shake pile.

12. Just smoke in a bong or something to be safe.
    I would personally save it for a rainy day when I'm sober and have no good weed.

13. Fuck ya. Who cares about the quality, its free!

14. I wouldn't smoke it, but I'd probably make some edibles or some shit with it. Might taste bad, but fuck it...

15. Gonna' cough up a lung on that brown quality,
    s'only worth it if you're dry/desperate OP.
    In that case it's weed, just crappy weed, should do the trick regardless(or somewhat).

16. I personally wouldn't smoke it, vape maybe

17. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']Fuck ya. Who cares about the quality, its free![/quote]

Yeah.
    And I'm sure its still healthier than smoking a port.

18. Smoke it! Old weed is the best always so well cured. Idk about that tho just try it!

19. make qwiso hash with it