Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke the rest of my weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sweeet mary, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I'm still trying to decide on this. I have about 1.2 grams of weed from my quarter left in the form of two nugs. I want to save them until I get my vaporizer in 4 weeks but I also want to smoke them. I was doing this to pretty much cut down on the amount of money I end up spending on weed. Do you think it's not worth saving or should I just end up saving it?

2. 4 weeks is a pretty long time to wait to smoke 1g. IMO at least, i wouldnt be able to do it lol

3. why cant you just replenish your supply?

if you can, fuk it smoked it tonight. personally itd only take .5 at the most so id be cool with smoking the last of the 1.2

4. Don't wait four weeks to smoke a gram or so, just smoke the rest of your stash when you feel like it. Personally, I smoke with moderation but specifically I smoke when I feel up for burning some chronic. If I was you right now I'd probably burn a bowl or few and then burn again later and still even have a good proportion to burn when you vape gets here since it takes very little to get high with when vaping. Whatever way you do it, make sure you enjoy it (most important criteria). Happy toking bro,

5. I wouldn't wait 4 week's for 1.2g smoke that shit and get more weed.

6. yea if you can re-up within four weeks blaze that shit.
    Not all of it tho (not needed),
    space it out, enjooy it:wave:

7. Buy a zip or two. Happy blazing! :smoking:

8. Thanks guys. :)

9. just smoke it now and buy more later. that way you're happy now and you'll have some nice, fresh weed to zoot with your new vape!

speaking of vapes, im considering getting one. which one were you going to get?