Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke the rest of my stash tonight to get the hang of quitting?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ijok3r1, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I plan to quit smoking weed for a very long time after this summer, maybe till next summer, maybe till after college, maybe forever if I can stand it. But I have a gram left of an eighth I bought 2 two days ago. I wanted to save it for my camp next week but I'm just really fatigued right now and I'll be able to get a .5 from my friend next week for free if I want some for my camp. So should I just smoke the rest of my stash and get used to feeling sober?

2. If you want to smoke, smoke. :D

3. Don't be a pot head man if you already smoked and are already high don't waste the precious herb. If you haven't and you have nothing better to do smoke away.

4. I wouldn't - I dunno what or how long this "camp" is, but if its a week or 2 I know I'd save the weed and be happy during camp that I DID save it!