Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke right now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Iceman420, Feb 4, 2011.

1. #1 Iceman420, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    So I've been staying up all day when i got back home at 4, catching up on work. Its almost 2am here, and im almost about done to finish all my make up work. I also just drank like 1-2 cups of coffee, but i could always take some melatonin to fall asleep. I usually dont smoke any days before Friday(I like to be responsible majority of the time when it comes to MJ usage), but at the current moment, im really in the mood for a joint after finishing my work. But tomorrow, I have classes at around 9 am, and have a small party/meet up with friends right at 4pm tomorrow. Enough with the talk, I have my last joint with me, and probably the last for a couple weeks because my town had a huge drug lord that got busted, and all the stuff is gone now. So should i smoke when im done? or wait till tomorrow night? I have really low tolerance btw.

2. definitely right now ill light up with ya:smoke:

3. Yeah, smoke a joint and enjoy nice sleep.

4. whats there to do at nights aroudn this time when your home alone? i dont want to wake my parents so i always try to be quiet.

5. i'm high right now. it's a proper way to send yourself off to sleep :smoke:

since its a joint and you have low tolerance just take a few puffs to get you good and save the rest. you can put it out and stretch the joint for a few days

6. true, but i just have regular stuff. My town has shit compared to others. It's one of the reason why I dont smoke much. But Idk, like i dont want to end up in class tomorrow high and fail a quiz lol

7. HAHAHA, i think that picture is convincing enough.

8. The answer is always yes.

9. of course..

id like to smoke, but i'm tired of using this bowl and have no wraps atm.. need someway to get real high real quick

10. Gravity bong? its the most fun you can have with a bucket

11. Don't do it. It's 2 in the morning do you really need a joint? save that shit for tomorrow especially when your guy got busted and your not sure whether bud will be available in the future. You'll thank me when your chopped as carrots tomorrow night.

12. SHIT man, now i dont know what to do.But your right. I'm finishing up on work, but then again, im simply too tired, but at the same time, my mind is in "wanna smoke a joint" mode. It's hard to turn it off.

13. I know this is a old post but i stumbled upon it.

Did you smoke that j?

14. same dilemma here -.- i'm gonna go for it right now

15. I usually don't smoke if I have class the next day, but if it's to help fall asleep and it's not that much sometimes I will. It's all up to you. You seem responsible, and you deserve a break. I say go for it! :smoke: