Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i smoke right now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by be happy 410, Jan 17, 2010.

1. got my court/drug counsil meeting thing on the 25 which is 8 days from now, and i got some og kush left, should i smoke a single gravity bong of it or not? and whether i do or not im gonna be green tea/water cleansing and sweating my balls off for the next 8 days?
    what do you all think? i need some gc advice right now.

2. that depends on the last time you smoked. if you just smoke 4 hours ago i would say go for it. if the last time you smoked was a week or more i would probably not smoke.

3. Why would you risk it? You can't wait 8 days?

Wow.

4. Seems pretty foolish to me. Just wait it out man. 8 days is really not that long at all.

5. Wait 8 days...

6. Why exactly would you suggest someone take an unnecessary risk like that?

7. its the internet

8. And its serious business.

9. u soundin like a crack fiend bro, wait it out its just a week

10. Don't let the man get you down brother! Enjoy your fine ass weed!

11. Dude just wait, after the meeting, you can toke all you want.

12. Depends on how serious your court case is. I just had felony sentencing for a drug offense and I smoked on the way to the courthouse. It was cool for me because I already knew I was going to get non-reporting probation... I'm not subject to drug tests.

13. whatever happened to "smoke the weed, dont let the weed smoke you"

just wait 8 days brah :]