Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke out my cousin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeffersong808, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Well there was a big fight involving the whole family yesterday and my cousin was really stressed out. She doesn't smoke weed but she texted me she wants to smoke to calm her nerves because she can't take it anymore. If i give her a joint, will I be seen as a bad person?

2. Nah dude. Weeds meant to be shared. And if people think differently of oh bcs of it there obviously ignorant of the therapeutic effects of weed. A nice toke after a rough day always calms the nerves. Peace man

3. You know your cousin. Not us

4. Well how old is she?

5. How old is she? Don't let he use bud to escape her problems either

6. Man, if it's genuinely beneficial to her, and the pros outweigh the cons (which I find is the case 80% of the time wit da kine) let her, I'm sure she wouldn't rat you out.

7. Hell no. Unless she's being regularly drug tested. You're doing her a favor, not being a bad person man. Smoke it with her, especially if she never smokes. She'll appreciate it. :)

8. Yes you are a bad person actually....don't let people smoke to get away from problems

help them with there problems...then toke up :)

9. Just gotta introduce her man chances are she'll get into it, you should always smoke someone out whose down for it everyone needs to experience the magic of Marijuana

10. i agree. she doesnt sound very smart if she wants to "smoke to get away from her problems" thats something a 16 year old would say. if she views weed this way, she can and probably will fall into the trap. she will become another stereotype created by the media.

11. she is about 25 years old

12. Weed isn't unhealthy. You wouldn't be considered a bad person.

13. Well than ya its fine shes old enough to make her own decisions haha, but let her know it shouldn't just be used to get away from problems.

14. We get a bed reputation because people like her resort to drugs to fix their problems.

15. I smoke weed hen I'm stressed or have a problem but I don't use it to fix the problem. It allows me to clear my head and think of a solution.

16. I once offered my cousin weed and my entire family shunned me and acted like I was a murderer.

17. I think it would make you a good person for spreading the ganja goodness

18. A good person wouldn't give an emotionally unstable person drugs

19. Well there are a few things you need to wary of because you do...how old she is and her level of maturity are important. Weeds a safe drug sure, but it has potential for abuse. Especially when your using it to help with stresses in your life. Just talk to her about this first and let her know that she can't use it regulary to escape her problems. Plus you said it'll be her first time right? Means she's more likely to start abusing it, dat der newbie excitement.

20. [quote name='"EnergySausage"']Well there are a few things you need to wary of because you do...how old she is and her level of maturity are important. Weeds a safe drug sure, but it has potential for abuse. Especially when your using it to help with stresses in your life. Just talk to her about this first and let her know that she can't use it regulary to escape her problems. Plus you said it'll be her first time right? Means she's more likely to start abusing it, dat der newbie excitement.[/quote]

It said she was 25.....

Go for it , give her some sativa ......
    She could go to some bar , get drunk .... Drive and well you know the dangers of alcohol vs mj