Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke or save it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mr_Krabs, Jan 10, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

I'm down to the last nug of my OG Diesel. This one was harvested a tiny little late so it's got a little bit of a harsh edge to it and the body stone is more pronounced but I always liked this particular grow because of its intense aroma and sheer resin build up on the bud.

[​IMG]

It seems to really highlight the earthiness smell more than the diesel and only a tiny bit of skunk in there. But this is definitely a smelly weed, probably the smelliest I've run across in a good while.

So should I just put this 3 gram beauty out of its misery or save it for another day?

2. Do you have more coming? Do you have proper storing techniques? If yes to both, then save. If no to either, smoke it.

3. There is no more coming. This was from a plant accidentally harvested late. So unless someone else is purposely growing OG Diesel then allowing it to go over ripe.

I can store it properly so it'll last. And I do have ounces of several different strains of mids and top shelf so I'm not low on weed just down to this last nug of a particularly enjoyable strain.

4. Who cares? If you got a lot of weed, it really doesn't matter. It's not like I have it lol,