should i smoke on 4/20?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bbiscuit, Apr 19, 2013.

1. I smoked with my little brother amd his friend over spring break, and knowing how stupid he legitimately is that was probably stupid; he and his friend got caught, got asked where they got it, and apparently couldnt think of a lie fast enough(idk i can just lie really fast) so told the truth that id driven them to get it and smoked with them. Ugh.

The few days after that were continuous rants about "overdosing" on pot, becoming addicted, and the danger and apparent prevalency of heroin-laced weed(what?). Oh, and a family meeting with our churchs pastor. Because weed deters us from our search for a relationship with god. Or something. Im just glad im agood enough actress to just go along with it.

Anyway, my parents are grounding me but allowing me to go to prom. Ihave a suspicion he might drug test me after but then im jot sure, he still has the bag and receipt so he might just return it. They think ive only smoked twice. And my dad was trying to get the truth out of me so he bought a drug test and now just has it lying around.

However, it says its accurate if yiuve smoked in the past month, and prom will be just shy of a month from when he thinks i smoked the second time. So if he tests me after prom i can still say its positive from that cause he doesnt know anything about weed or tolerances or anything and will just trust the packaging.

Anyway, my friends want me to smoke with them on saturday. I can find a way to meet with them so thats not a problem.

Should i smoke saturday then start my break to let things cool down or play it extra safe? Ugh i wanna smoke so bad but im npt sure...

2. If your parents dont want you smoking under their roof then wait until you get your own place.

But then again you could be a kid say fuck it and go burn on 4/20

3. Im not gonna smoke at home.

4. Light it up. fuck a drug test. especially if he knows nothing about how long it stays in your system

5. Fuck it you're young and if they drop a test on you, you can say it was from before 4/20. Go have fun with your friends!

6. I just have this weird worry of "what if hes smart enough to wait a month then test me to see if i smoked again." But he completely believes i only smoked twice and that i regret it so...yeah ill probably just say fuck it amd get blown haha

7. This is such a typical socal story tbh i'd watch your family if you guys had a tv show this is great

8. Not what I meant at all, but go for it get high as fuck after all its a highiday riiiight?

9. My familys a shitshow, i bet thatd be great haha.

I walked downstairs to an attempted exorcism on my other little brother once. No joke.

10. You should overdose on weed because fuck them.

11. Wow man that's crazy. Where are you from?

12. Conservative small town filled with mormons. California wanted to maintain their democratic votes so they roped all the republicans into one or two counties, basically. Nothing wrong with republicans, but when everyone here has basically the same views...ugh yeah you can imagine

Im basically equidistant from san diego and la.

My brother has anger issues that are now solved with medicine but apparently my parents decided the spiritual path was better first :laughing:

13. Yes dude smoke it's 420. Your parents sound nuts don't let it bother you though light up

14. That's crazy that you are in SoCal, I'm here in Orange County...

People get way too crazy with the whole religion thing. I just sit back, laugh, and keep toking :)

15. Haha basically the same! My parents are insane haha

And thats awesome! I love so cal. The bigger parts of it anyway hahaha im down in riverside county. Everywhere here kinda sucks xD

16. Well hopefully you can get something on your own sooner or later so you don't have to worry about all the craziness.

Your sorta right about riverside lol, but Orange County is pretty conservative as well and weed is really just starting to come out in the open fully here. It seems like there are dispenseries everywhere, I go to a spot where there are five in one shopping center lol.

17. Going to college in colorado in the fall, so ill be fine then :)

Yeah theres only loke two in the area but theyre like both 45 minutes away at least. There was one closer but the cops would always pull people over coming from it and bust them for possession, it was fucked up

No wvenice, venice is one of my favorite parts of cali haha