Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i smoke more

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pa Nugs420, Jun 19, 2011.

1. I have to be good in like 2 hours. Like can't act stupid but still be high. I'm pretty fucked now. So should I smoke more or stop. I have .3 left I smoked .4 I have low tolerance

2. You smoked .4 and you have low tolerance?

I've been smoking every day for several months now and I only use from .05 to .15 to get me fucked up as hell.... Then again, I use a silver surfer vaporizer :p

3. I think you should get abit more high and the comedown should last a very long time

I dont know why but with me I'm high hours after I do it...not like seriously high but it's like a dreamy feeling, and I sometimes forget the most obvious things, like putting peanut butter in the microwave and only noticing after I've done it haha

But I love that feeling anyway, because you're high but not crazy high, like you can still eat loads and think of good ideas but its not obvious to everyone else since your eyes wont be as red as the devils dick and you wont stink of it

4. I triple dog dare you, so now according to A Christmas Story you have to.

5. lucky bastard! how much was it

but to answer ur ?, i would smoke

6. if you have to be good in a couple of hours and you have a low tolerance, dont smoke

7. That happens to me! I was gonna ask about it but i just realized its the comedown<3