Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke more?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Palmerf420, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Ok so I smoked this dank bud and got a .5left, me and my friend flipped a coin to see if we should smoke more, the coinsaid no so should we go against it we wana be blown.
    Ps we are smoking outa a pipe under a bridge in houston :p
    iPhone ftw

2. Go against the coin get fuuuuuuuucked

3. Got .5 left? Wait until you start coming down from your high and then smoke it, you'll feel like god.

4. i never leave smoking weed to chance, just smoke it man!

5. Never...I repeat, never go against a coin flip.

6. Do not go against the coin flip. Doing so will tear the very fabric of time and space. You will send our world into a parallel dimension where cats chase dogs, penguins fly, and heterosexuality will be frowned upon.

7. Do it rip time and space then we all can be ripped!!

8. One has to wonder what was of the point of you guys flipping the coin in the first place? Just go for it. :smoke:

9. How old are you...

10. Why are people posting in a thread from 2009? It's not like your input is gonna help this guy.

11. 1.Go against the coin flip
    2.???
    3.Regret going against coin flip.

12. How did you even find this thread lol

13. He has 1 post, so he was probably goolgling "Should I smoke more", found this, made a account and replied.

14. [quote name='"Deuro"']Do not go against the coin flip. Doing so will tear the very fabric of time and space. You will send our world into a parallel dimension where cats chase dogs, penguins fly, and heterosexuality will be frowned upon.[/quote]

:O that would be turrible