Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke more?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by j223, Feb 4, 2013.

1. So I just got my first bong yesterday, and Ive been smoking it all day today. My first bowl this morning had me feeling great, and ive smoked 2 or 3 times since then. I just smoked like 30-40 minutes ago, but i feel pretty burnt out. Should I just smoke more than last time?

2. The more the merrier.

3. I'd just chill and save my bud for later, but I try to conserve my bud and not smoke that much. It seems like it'd be a waste.

4. I generally agree, but (s)he's breaking in a new bong! Hope it's great by the way, buddy

5. Seems like ur beat from all the smoking save it for tomorrow :smoking:

6. I'd wait until the next day, and smoke a bunch at once. Instead of 2-3 bowls throughout the day, smoke 2-3 bowls in one sitting :D

7. nah, don't do it.

i made the same mistake the other night. after a while, i felt the same as you. i was burnt while being high.

just save it for another time when you'll really enjoy it.

8. I just barely smoked a fat bowl haha. I figured why not, ive never had a bong before

9. Man you got a new bong! Gotta celebrate all week long man!

10. Search within you. Ask yourself, "should I smoke this?"

Then you just keep smoking it.