Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke it all?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Meeksy, Nov 20, 2011.

1. #1 Meeksy, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    I got ripped off. I spent 20$ for 4 grams, and got 1.5 grams.
    So I got this little shit bit of hydro. What do you guys think, smoke little bitss and conserve it or just go all out and smoke it all?
    Note: I'm only asking for opinions because I don't want to feel like I wasted the 20$ of weed I got ripped off on.

2. Another 420chan bro :O

I would probably just smoke a bit at a time. Depends on how potent and what your tolerance is at.

3. smoke half and save the other for a wake n bake.

4. My tolerance is fairly high. I smoked a bit of it earlier, lasted about half an hour and wasnt even that high. I kinda want to get super baked, I don't usually smoke more than a little bit at a time, because I like to be high always, but I kind of feel like just getting all out baked. Something that will last ALL night not just an hour.

5. Yeah in that case I would just smoke it all in one go. I'd rather have one long, intense high than 2-3 mediocre highs that last barely an hour.

6. 1.5 grams is aight for the price so just ask him for the 2.5g he didnt give you if he doesnt just deal with it or dont buy from him. 1gram cost 10$ for some dankydanks here. roll 3 .5 joints i guess haha

7. #7 Nhan420, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    Get blitzed n save rest, no need to set a certain amount before you even puff.

Edit-if your wanting to get super baked fuck it bro im wit cha lol, its saturday. I got 2 bong bowls of dank and a rillo of mids.

8. He said "I'll get you back bro" but that usually means "I'll keep telling you I'll get you back until you hopefully forget and stop asking"