Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i smoke in my room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Iceman420, Jan 31, 2011.

1. This is how I smoked in my parent's house back when I needed to:

Turn on the shower very hot, put a towel under the door. When you see the mirror get fogged up, you know that you're ready to go. The goal of this is to create steam from the hot shower. Most showers have either a window or an air vent that sucks in the steam. When your mirror gets fogged up, open the window OR turn on the air vent and start smoking. I personally did this with my chillum, but I imagine a bubbler or joint will still work.

I blew my smoke directly into the shower water, as I didn't have a window. After finishing my smoke session, I would just take a shower normally. By the time you put the shampoo in your hair, no one who comes near the door of the shower will be able to smell anything related to marijuana. The only danger associated with this is if someone walks next to the shower door while you're physically lighting the bowl or joint.

After shower, I tended to leave the air vent on and keep my bathroom door closed for the rest of the night just to be safe, but I imagine after an hour or so there would be no need anymore.

Enjoy the rest of your night while high as a kite

2. lol this is gonna sound fucked but i did it and my sister was in the other room. she didnt say anything so..
    what i did was fill a water bottle half up with water...put a straw in it. i then made a sploof with dryer sheets and stuck the straw through the sploof so its sitting on top of the water bottle. whenever i'd take a hit i'd exhale through the straw. Right after i'd spray a bit of cologne and i was good to go..didnt smell shit

3. OH my parents NEVER tried weed or any drug other than tobacco and alcohol. They were raised up in the good(or bad) Ol USSR. Yup, my parents are Russian, but I was born in Seattle(ironic because it's one of the pot smoking cities on the NE). But I think my dad did tell me one time as a little kid of how he would strip naked around age 15 and run through wild plants and collect the oils off his body and sell it. I later found out those plants were wild marijuana fields:eek:

4. I agree with the previous posts, joints have the strongest smell out of all other forms of smoking. The mix of the weed and paper, besides the fact smoke bursts up after a drag, creates a pretty dank smell that lingers.

5. Lucky for me I have somthing better then a window:D a balcony haha

6. I bought ozium and made a sploof. All you need is a fan and a window, I think most people overthink it. I've been doin it the last 5 nights in a row..

7. what i do is: i put a bunch of dryer sheets and a sock in a cardboard toob and blow into that. i also use a pipe not a joint, so its only buring during hits.
    afterwords i spray a lil axe around and put my shit back in its spots and chill.

none of this wet towel paranoia crap.