Should I smoke before work?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Jermaine Was Here, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Hear me out...I have gotten into a routine of smoking every day....and I work odd hours often so I am a regular toker in the morning.However about 2/3 days a week, I have to work in the morning, and I feel pretty out of it. I'm tired, a little irritable (even though I like my job and coworkers), and my short term memory is at it's worst. Even worse than when I'm high. And I'm a morning person in general.So is my body just expecting to be high, and if so, should I toke a bit before work? I know the real answer is just smoke less and not before work but......Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. i just dont blaze before work ever. 

3. I don't, but that's just because I work in the restaurant industry and have to interact with a lot of people.

4. I don't because I work around cops for 12 hours day

5. I smoke before work but I don't really work around tons of people.

6. Before, during, and after - everybody must get stoned :lol:

Seriously it does help a lot to take just a few puffs before work. I don't eat well if I don't smoke first which is what combined with the coffee and energy drunks hitting me twice as hard causes the irritability in my case.

7. i dont smoke before work because when it wears off ill get tired.. that and i operate heavy machinery.. if you do just take like one hit off a pipe you dont have to snap bongloads 

i agree... its much more enjoyable when you look forward to it and you're not in a semi-high daze all day... congrats btw on getting off that poison, I also quit H in 2010 (although i only smoked it).. not everyone makes it back, stick with it bro

9. I agree- if I happen to smoke on a Sunday morning these days my entire day is shot .. It's weird because when you're in that day time smoking daze you don't realize it until you stop.. Congrats to you as well brotha! Finally kicked those demons after about 10 years back in 09.. I think it's safe to say that the majority of people aren't so successful and it ends up killing'em or gettin them some nice jail time .. Stay well my man

10. I'm a server at a pretty big and busy restaurant and myself, as well as a large majority of my coworkers, smoke before we go into work almost every day. There are even days where we have long shifts and will go take smoke breaks in our cars lmao. But I think it is just a personal preference, I find that I don't perform any worse and it mellows me out to all the stuff I have to deal with. If it affects your performance then I say don't do it.

11. I currently have a gig doing early morning landscaping. It's nice to wake n bake really early and go out into the cold for a morning of work

12. It depends on what type of work you do. I've had jobs where I'd smoke on breaks. And some where I wouldn't smoke 4hrs prior to. But if you think you can get away with it, go for it ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯

13. It depends on what you do. I work in the grocery dept. At a grocery store. All I have to do is stock shit so im high every time I come in. My advice is to not smoke in your work clothes and use eye drops. but dont get too high before your shift lolSent from my C6616 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. When i lived in LA, i was a line cook. Yeah, i know the feeling. Used to help me greatly...

15. blaze a smaller bowl than normal and you'll be fine. not baked or stoned but just a little high you won't notice the weed and you'll just feel good and be very productive. better yet, edibles. I do it all the time and I work in food/retail

16. What do you do for work?

17. I smoke before work at work and after work. As long as it doesn't effect your work ethics you shouldn't worry about it. Only when it starts to make you look bad should you have to change your smoking routine. I'm a pool boy so it's pretty hard to fuck my job up :p

18. Now there's an easy picture to paint :cool:  Beats being an office-slave and worrying about getting your piss and feces tested.

19. [quote name="Sativied" post="19185702" timestamp="1387382530"]Now there's an easy picture to paint :cool: Beats being an office-slave and worrying about getting your piss and feces tested.[/quote]Haha yeah man. The great part about it is I make just as much as my sister who went to college for 4 years for her job :p