Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke before work??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, Aug 28, 2013.

1. I have to work at 2, it's 1:13. I kindve want to smoke before work because i'm just not really in great mood. You think if I smoked a small bowl it'd be noticeable?

2. if you have a high tolorance alil mabyenot but dont go to work high people can tell.

3. i decided just to take a few hits to get that "good vibe going" didn't even kill a whole bowl, so i'm sure i'll be good 

4. It depends what you work as, I used to be a labourer and I could easy get stoned and crack on with work, now I work in a kitchen there's no way in hell I can cook baked, I always forget little finishing touches to each dish. Better to get your graft out the way then toke on!

5. Depends what the job is dude. I worked a fast paced job where I blew the buzz so fast it was a waste...Ive also worked a desk job, thats a dif story

6. If work isn't too physical Demanding or requires you to be clear headed then it'll be chill to have a toke. I use my Vapor Genie so I don't get real burnt out

Sent from my Nexus S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You're not an airline pilot right?

;)

8. 1. Smoke a bowl
    2. Put in eyedrops
    3. Take a shower.
    You'll be fine.
    Where do you work, man

9. To me it's never a good idea to smoke before work especially if you have to be there in less than a hour. You will have to kill your high before you actually do work unless that is, you think you can function at work while high than by all means do it.

10. My general rule, if you have to ask it's probably a bad idea. If it was no big deal you would've just done it like it was no big deal. Don't do it.

11. I would LOVE to fly a plane high :eek: !!!!! that wouda be hella trippy

12. I guess but it's just gonna be a waste of a high when you get to work, working stoned and going to school stoned are not fun at all.

13. Disagreed haha. At my dishwash job I get to listen to any music I want to, all day - so it's ideal for getting stoned. And being stoned always got me more interested in teacher's lectures and such. Made school infinitely more bearable - to the point where I came to class stoned every day.