Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke before my dentist appointment?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RetroJays, Sep 27, 2011.

1. I just don't know if it would make it better or worse.. help me out!

2. go for it, but make sure to brush your teeth afterwards.

3. Honestly, I tried that once.

never again. I smoked too much pot and it felt like it was interacting with the novacaine weird, but perhaps I was just working myself up.

Things feel funny stoned... going to the dentist isn't the best place for that too happen :p

In my opinion, but good luck.

4. Alright mann that helps a ton. I don't intend on doing it now :p

5. Wait til you're done. Then... Smoke a fat ass J of some Bubonic Chronic that'll make you choke, shiit, this ain't no joke.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Brooooooo. If you are going for like a check up/cleaning do that shit. Its a little weird at first but it makes it not so boring. Overall its nice. But doing it before surgery or somthing, doesnt sound like too much fun.

7. Yes do it but make sure you brush your teeth after u smoke because they can and will smell it maybe making it awkward for you

8. Doooo it. Just don't munch too hard before once I threw up at the dentist cause I had too much sushi hhahaha.

9. Lol, dont... your tongue will be as white as a babies ass.

10. I smoked a fat blunt before a cleaning.. lol..

Dont think i brushed after either, just chewed gum..

Welllll, I didnt move a millimeter once I laid in the chair :D:D

I think they may have known... I also had green on the back of my toungue :hello:

11. they'd probably like it if you get cottonmouth, dont have to touch all that spit. idk how dentists do it that just sounds gross as fuck, puttin your hands in some of the mouths out there

12. haha im in the dentist waiting room super baked reading this thread :)

13. lol good luck

14. haha...better than being a doctor and having to fondle some dudes balls or stick your fingers in his ass to check his prostate. eew

15. Do it, its fun lol.

I went right after I smoked so I smelt like weed and they asked if I was sick because my mouth was dry and shit haha!

I got free chapstick and some other shit what "helps dry mouths" haha

16. I smoked before my wisdom teeth removal it wasn't too bad.

17. Reporting back, almost nine years late but oh well. Was having a look at this thread as i just went to the doctors and i am a heavy smoker now and this seemed like something i would need to smoke for. I rocked up stoned as, chill in the waiting room for 10 mins or so, got in the chair and 5 mins in i fell asleep for like 10 mins, they woke me up to tell me i needed a filling. I didn't feel a thing the entire time and it felt like 5 mins had gone by when if i was sober it would've been such an ordeal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Fuck no. That shit sucks. Tried that and hated it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum