Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke a joint or bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Userguy, Jun 6, 2012.

1. I'm wanna smoke some, but I don't know what method to take. Oh and please don't suggest other methods :p.

2. Bong > Joint
    J's are only good for when you plan to to commit suicide in your study and wanna go out like a bad ass..

3. Joints if you wanna chill, Bong if you wanna get fucking as stoned as fucking possible...

4. Do both, joint and then bong.

5. Who said you cant have both?

6. Roll a J, put it in your bong = awesomesauce!

7. Don't smoke a bong, not sure why you'd do that, you'll ruin it.

8. Id say bong, depending on the type of bong lol. Joints are a good way to end the dat, but bongs are amazing for wake and bakes :bongin:

9. Bong you will use less than rolling a joint. And you can take a fat rip. Snuff out the weed set the bong down and enjoy the ride. Then take more rips as to how high you want to get. I'll pack a decent bowl in my bong and can make it last 3 to 4 hours. Where as with a joint ur gonna use more weed and most likely smoke it all within 10 min and if your lucky ull be high half as long. So bong > joint

10. Roll a joint big enough to fit in the downstem of your bong and smoke that

11. bongj.jpg

I didn't see your post till I re-read the thread hahaha I totally did this like 3 weeks ago!

12. Make a bong and downstem outta 500 zigzags, laminate that shit to waterproof it, and SHIZAM!: you can smoke a joint AND a bong.

13. If you wanna get the most out of your bud, use a bong. Bongs are much more efficient at transferring the THC to your body.

14. If you want to get the most out of your weed = bong
    If you want to waste weed = joint

15. First hit the bong then hit the J and repeat

16. hit the bong while puffing two joints at the same time

17. Neither, smoke weed from the air like jesus.

18. Bong hands down, only time I do joints is if I have to smoke and drive.

19. When I broke my bong I would roll a jay then put that in the bowl of my bubbler & it would milk like a bong