Should i smoke a bowl??

Discussion in 'General' started by mrGDP, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Can someone tell me what they would do in my situation: im in bed pretty tired its 1:18. AM sober and all my stuff is packed up i wanna blaze but cant decide if its just a waste or not since i have to wake up at 9am- and should be goin to bed soon. Wat should i do??

2. If your asking might aswell wait, if you really wanted to hit that shit you would have already

3. Just go to bed if you're tired bro. I did that last night. Didn't regret it the next morning.

I've developed a mantra: it will be smoked. Sooner or later.

4. Thanks guys.. Good points haha

5. fuckin bake that shit no regrets no waiting. start setting your alarm for 3 just so you can get another cone in ya

or wait 

6. i hope you waited, would have been a sad sad waste :(

thats not to say ive never done it lol i try not to though

7. Plus one if you waited OP.

Another plus some if you went ahead and smoked it.

Patience and ldoing what you love are both very important things :smoke:

8. yeah I hate to smoke and then go straight to sleep. I can get sleep eze for that. Pot is a very expensive sleeping pill.

9. Maybe where you live... eventually pot will be legal all around and it will be cheaper than water I bet

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I do this all the time. Sometimes I'll wake up at like 3 A.M. toke a bowl and go right back to bed

11. If I know I'm going to sleep in an hour or so I don't. That being said some nighs I'm so stoned I think to myself what's one more to mmake the high even better? And I end up smokin again.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I would smoke and come back put on Netflix and put on the timer and laid in bed ....

13. I guess it would depend on what your smoking..i wouldn't smoke a Sativa late a night and expect some good rest..take a melatonin my friend..I keep those on hand if I want to get to sleep quick and get some great sleep.

14. I'd smoke the bowl... go to bed, wake up after 1 hour... put on fried seafood platter in the oven, chop another bowl, smoke it.... then eat the seafood platter, chop another bowl, smoke it........

then go to bed..