Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke a bowl.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UpstateToking, Apr 26, 2012.

1. I'm stupid for going on here and asking. It's just 2 in the morning, for my fifth bowl today I'd feel like too much of a pothead :rolleyes: Well, is anyone else smoking right now? Cause i'd go right ahead and do it then :D

2. #2 Tainted593, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
    Bout to load one up myself at 2:09am here.
    No such thing as too much of a pothead man.:smoking:
    Edit: Left bud on open window seal, wind blew, now playing 52 bud pickup.:(

3. Enough motivation for me, blue dream time mangg whatchu smokin over der?

4. Hell, Ill smoke one with ya!
    Light up shnigg!

5. Chemdog with pieces of dirty carpet now.
    Good nuff' for me tho.:hippie:

6. What's wrong with pot heads?

7. ill smoke with ya man match ya hit for hit

8. Thats shit im sorry

9. Light it up man, I just finished up a bowl earlier and its 1:22 here

10. Gonna smoke a bowl or two of slh over here (which will make it 5 or 6) before I drift off.. I say go for it man

11. haha everyones blazin. Just gonna fill some sour d, its 138 here and signing off after that. Anyone got recommendations to some chill beats?

800!!!

12. #12 randompan, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
    steve miller band man
    and if you have pandora try finding a station called chill out, make out, pass out its great i think you can find it by searching that with pandora at the end in google i honestly don't know how i found it tho

http://www.pandora.com/stations/62f3f36dfc10ef56a2fdd560d88fab90fc083eb2d8dfd754

13. Its barely 12 and im ready to sleep lol, i have such a low tolerance :)

Chill beat:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AR3ryywIr8]Ab-Soul - Loosen My Tie - YouTube[/ame]

14. ya man it's 12 here an im ready to sleep also but im not goin to cus i don't really want to

15. just past 2 am here too man. just got bout 3/4 of the way through this 7 page biology take-home test and i feel like thats a good stopping point for a few hours so im loadin one up too. pullin an all nighter prob

16. you already did it is mourning good mourning

17. right, right.. :rolleyes::smoke:

18. just keep toking bro.. the higher the better