Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I? Should I?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McFelon, Aug 17, 2011.

1. First post here! Tommorow the first day of my senior year and I'm wonderin if I should get blazed before I go.. I've gone to school before plenty of times high and have gotten high at school 200+ times easy. It's just idk. Input please? Lol i just want support. I'll smoke out of an apple I guess. And yes I'm 18, my glass is at my dads ( we share ). :hello:

2. I'd say if you can handle your shit go for it. But if it starts to interfere with grades take it easy. It's senior year, and while it may be laid back and fun, most colleges won't be happy to see your grades slide on your transcripts.

3. well damn but i say smoke the second day not the first or maybe like the next week so that everything at school is calm and used to but its all your choice

4. That's entirely up to you! If you want to spend your day high, then do it..

5. oh and I'm a 3.5 studen.. A genius and I can hold my shit lol

6. Hell yeah I'd smoke. I graduated high school high

7. 3.5 isn't a genius. p.s.

8. 3.5 isn't genius lolol

9. #9 Slurms McKenzie, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude in school a 3.5 would rank you like in the 100s
    I had friends with like 4.7 :eek:

He's not chillin in MIT!!!

10. 3.5 LOL!! tats slightly above average i was 3.1 through high school, i say do it i mean its the first day your probally not gonna do any work unless the teachers a douche haha

11. fucking do it pussy

12. This question is kinda pathetic but I say to do it

13. Haha dude just wait till second semester senior year, shit gets so easy.
    I would burn before school, skip a random class cause half of them were bullshit, smoke again, and then get to leave early cause I finished credits before so I didn't need a full day of classes.

14. op is hella gay. talking to him on fb now lmao

15. I Wouldn't suggest you go high the first day. Maybe the second but not the first.
    If you don't care about school... then by all means go rippedd :smoking:

16. Rhetorical?

17. Considering your username, this is a bad idea.