Should i shave my beard?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by YodaOfDank, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Yes? or No?

Attached Files:

2. Of course not! I just had to shave my monster red beard for a job,I sure do miss it.

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. beards are awesome. you could do with a trim/touch up though

4. You should make your own determination, you're the one that has to live with your actions. :smoke:

(It is a nice beard though).

5. I just recently trimmed my long goatee for a wedding tht my gf an I went to ( she made me trim it or I wasn't gng) then had a metal show the very next day. Sooo irritated about it.

6. I think i might keep it!

7. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

8. Keep that shit!

9. #9 SlayerVA, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
    [​IMG]

Start growing it out like this and pretend to be a king of the dwarves.

That's my plan at least. 

10. wow. no dude keep that. that thing is serious. 

11. I'll be the devil's advocate and say shave it. I am not how long you have had that beard but I would guess a while. Don't get me wrong that is a sweet beard but why not try a new look? It's not like facial hair doesn't grow back over time. 

12. Let me put it to you how a girl recently put it about me to someone else.

"His beard gets the kind of attention my tits get. I find that intimidating"

So you just have to think, do you want to get the kind of attention tits get?

I do.

13. Shave it but keep the mush stash. You look kinda cute with a mush stash. :ey:

14. No no no no!!!!
    Keep it! It looks awesome dude! :metal:

15. I like it just trim.

16. keep it

I have not shaved for 10 months. It crossed my mind a couple times to shave but I have done that in the past and  regret it.
    People stare sometimes but its nice to get a complement every once in while.  Plus I'm different b/c i grow what a lot of guys shave off.

If you do decide to shave it go to a old fashion barber and have him clean it up. You might like that look before you hack it all off.

17. Nah dude I think you should cut that shit. I understand the whole beard thing, but you'd look damn sexy without it

18. Beard = Wisdom.
    Keep the beard!

19. Chop that bitch off

20. Won't let me edit my post but u just saw the OP picture and that is an impressive beard. Trim it