Should I shave all my hair off?!

Discussion in 'General' started by cocouktoker, Sep 7, 2012.

1. happnin blades! basically i have been feeling a great urge to shave all of my hair off lately, but I am unsure of whether I would suit this look as I dont know if I am ugly or not..
    I am 19 and just sick of my longish hair I have had it long for as far as I can remember really.
    I will put a picture up if requested to do so thank you if anyone is reading this any responses are welcomed! :wave:

2. Short hair is definitely easier to manage.

You might miss the positive attention you got from longer hair but that's really the only reason to keep it.

3. I think I'll take a quick picture and upload to show you all my ugly mug haha!

4. Got mid length, can style if you want and isn't as hard to manage as long hair

5. ignore the fact I am shirtless :smoke:

Attached Files:

6. did not read but yes you should

7. Yes shave it all off.

8. only thing i hate about shaving my head is i gotta do it every few days and it gets annoying so i just leave it growing and get it trimmed ever 3 months or so.

9. reason?

10. your hair is at the ridiculously annoying stage in that picture. i hate it at that length--always gets in your eyes/mouth. plus, it makes you look like you're 13. i'd either cut it, or let it grow longer (once it's long enough, it won't be nearly as annoying as it probably currently is).

11. now that there are pictures, there is truly only one option: Cut all of it off asap

12. Shave it off, dude. You're still young, there's a high chance that it'll still grow back haha

13. get a 4 or something. and maybe leave the length on top so u can wedge it up

or maybe go for a fauxhawk type look.

or at least get a buzz

But i wouldn't recommends SHAVING it all off with a buzz. U would look like an army brat or a cancer patient.

I would know. I have long hair, short hair, shaved it, and i get the most compliments with my current hair ( little fauxhawk on top front, and short in back)

14. But it looks soft and bouncy

Or the fact you look like youre related to justin bieber

15. Aww it's a baby Eric foreman

16. Definitely cut it, I'm personally not a fan of the 'ball' look you got going on there. Dunno if you'd look good shaved though. Maybe just get a different, shorter hairstyle?

17. As soon as i saw the picture i knew it would come to this; there is a huge fascination with bieber around here

18. Dude. Shave it. You look terrible. In a lesbian kinda way. Go to The store and buy some SWAG