Should i seperate seedlings

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MISTAGRNTHUMB84, Feb 9, 2013.

1. I wanted to know if I should seperate my 1 wk old seedlings that grew out of one seed & if so when??

image-1721035628.jpg

image-1687535418.jpg

2. Yes ASAP one of them is already dominant over the other and it will kill the smaller one by stealing everything from its root system

Sent from iPhone 5

3. How do I go by doing this safely will it be tangled or anything??

4. Oh yeah it's tuff man this is going to be no joke you'll earn a stripe on this one for sure lol

just get everything set up ready to transplant and pull out the root ball and try and get the small one off the big as it will have a smaller root system then pack it as best you can not like pack super tight but put them in the new homes and add more dirt and hope for the best oh and water it real good put them under the light and pray lol this is just what I would do

Or you can just kill the small one pull it out and that will solve the problem too

Sent from iPhone 5

5. The transplant was successful! :) thx.

image-4288682130.jpg

6. Sweet man so good to see that work out tricky right

Sent from iPhone 5

7. Very tricky..lol

8. also at that age you can wash the dirt off and replant without any root damage put dirt in water and they will come apart as the dirt washes off