Should I see this girl I'm dating "high"?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by davidhseo, Jun 14, 2012.

1. I've never had a girl since I started smoking. I just met this girl last week and hungout with her a few times now, we already got the first kiss out of the way. Anways, she is cool with me smoking but I've been sober everytime Ive seen her so far. I'm really tempted to get high before I go over to her house tonight. Should I burn before I go see her? Or is it too early in our relationship to be blazing around her??

By the way, she does NOT smoke so I can't ask her to get high with me.

2. See if it's okay with her first. Don't just show up blazed. My girlfriend doesn't like it when I'm high around her but she doesn't have a problem with me smoking.

3. Dont she wont like it. Most the girls ive been with who dont smoke dont like it when im high around them unless their drinking or getting messed up someway. Plus she probably wants you to comeover tonight to fuck, so if your high you wont be able to read the signals she gives out and youll never make a move.

4. dude, i dont get it, she doesnt mind you smoking so smoke. youve been sober around her, now experience her medicated. i not a love doctor, but why would she be upset if you were high? if you continue to be sober all the time with her then how can you ever get a chance to be medicated while being with her.....it can be complicated but i dont think it matters.

5. Smoke. And if she doesn't like you high then she's not worth it. Plenty of women out there and one of them has to be cool with sharing you with Mary Jane.

6. bullshit. non-smoker chicks who say it doesn't bother them end up changing their minds after the newness of the relationship wares off. have her hang out when your with your smoking buddies and partake so she sees it's no big deal. and on a personal note I've always said if the girl is worth it and she asked me to, I'd put it on pause and only puff on special occasions aka when shes out o town

7. ^^ Yeah that's why I stay away from high maintenance women or people in general. Is this girl interesting? Is she special?

8. Yes. While you're at it, just be high all the time

9. This guy has it.

Girls look at a guy, see a 'template' of them that they can mold and change to their liking. Of course they're not going to do it in the first couple of months or you'll just be freaked out.

10. shit... so I need to "hit it and quit it"? lol

11. I'm not saying hit it and quit it. Because most girls are like this. It's just you gotta make sure she doesn't change too much of you.

12. None of that is true, I say this man gets high as fuck. Weed goes good with everything except law enforcers. High sex is best.

13. Have a little bit to give you more confidence and to loosen you up and make you more fun to hang out with won't hurt.

14. go for it man, be high as much as you wanna be high if she dont like it you dont like her simple as that.

15. Be yourself, if she doesn't like you then fuck her, and find a bitch who likes you for you.

16. I think you should just get a little high. You know, the amount where someone who knows you might be able to tell, but someone could also chalk it up to being tired or something like that.

You'll feel buzzed, but you won't act too different.

I feel this way cause...well, I often do things in life at that level of high. If you smoke with any regularity, you're gonna be around this girl when you're this level of high. So you might as well see if it works.

17. This. Actually, my ex toked a time or two with me. Then, all of a sudden after we had lived together for a while it was a problem. Actually tried to kick me out the house one night over it. I had to remind that bitch who was paying for shit. She shut up for a while. But she would complain every time I was high after that.

If that ever happens in the future I will end the relationship that moment. Never putting up with a psycho like that again.

18. same her.e this is bevause most females seem to be accustomed to smoking only on fun or special occasions, such as birthday parties or 420 or grad parties or some shit, whereas a lot of us on this foru like to smoke multiple times on a daily basis. i have found that that is where the problem lies. a lot of girls/people dont smoke daily =P

19. All of that is true because its happened to me. And high sex is def better, no argument there.

OP just needs to be high 24/7 so when he meets a girl she doesnt know when hes high or not. Thats how i do.

20. alright towlie!:cool:

but yes i agree