Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i roll blunt or joint.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaScareCrowINF, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Im only trying to roll about .2 or .3. Would I be better off rolling a small blunt or a joint.

2. honestly a blunt cause it'll burn slower. i'd just smoke a bowl or make a grav bong though.

3. Blunts are nasty in my opinion. But they are easier to roll. I just use a joint roller.

4. to be honest i dont know if you should roll with as little as .2 or .3
    i dont think a j or blunt would burn properly.

5. yeah lmfao how the fuck do you roll anything with .3?

6. I've rolled thin joints with less than that before, it just takes time to get good at doing it.

7. no way u can roll a blunt with .3.... id say roll a jay or pack a bowl or 2

8. u can roll it....but for a .2 i would say rip some of the paper off dont use the full length of it if your gonna roll a blunt.....idk shit about white paper......what kind of cigar are u going to use for the blunt?

9. yeah the blunt isn't going to work out. a joint should be ok but with only .2 id just load it in a bowl

10. split a dutch and fill that mother fucker up

11. Make a gb man.

[​IMG]

+

[​IMG]

+

[​IMG]