Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I risk it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Jan 9, 2011.

1. I can't order the MFLB to my house because I still live with my parents. None of my friends can have it shipped to their house, except for one but that fell through so now I am fucked. There is a head shop where I live called Jupiter cannabis shop but they sell the mflb at 140$. Do you think I could negotiate a lower price considering online they retail for 100$? I am getting fucken desperate for this amazing vaporizer and I am considering mailing it to my house and just check the mail everyday before my parents do.

Now what does it say on the package when you order from blissville? What could be some excuses if they happen to pick it up? Most importantly, would you do it if it risks you getting caught?

2. communication is key in any relationship dude

talk to your parents and ask em, say hey.
    I smoke weed, here is the Union documentary to educate yourself
    The Union
    and I would like to have this [cheaper] product mailed here so I can enjoy my choice of drug in a safer manner.

Its safer to smoke a pipe then a joint, a bong is safer then a pipe and a vape is safer then a vape. tell them its one step before you start using your moms oven to back goods which is the best way to consume weed :D

3. i may be mistaken but can't you just get a PO box? they'll hold it for you at the post office and you won't have to worry about any of that. :)

4. i would only risk it if u think your parants wouldnt disown u or wouldnt be reallllly dissapointed and it wouldnt totally change shit between u guys. when u order from blissville u can have them ship it discretely. this is what i did. it was a plain white usps box and the return adress was just some random adress that u couldnt look up online and the name was A. Fernandez. or something like that with no compony name. i personally would try to find someone to ship it to, or try to negotiate a better deal at ur lhs. good luck, it'll b worth it ;)

5. i looked into this. every p.o. box office i checked was a resonable amount per month but the require u to rent it for at least 6 months or a year or something like that, and they charge u a startup fee of anywhere from 50-300 usd. so in the end, def not worth it.

6. If you're patient, order it a week before you have some sort of vacation. That way you'd be home all the time the next week to check the mail before everyone else.

OR

sometimes, UPS allows packages to be mailed to their local store. You can try that.

7. Just order it and intercept it. But I can't make that decision for you... you need to negotiate with yourself and weigh the pros and cons.

If it were me, my parents prolly wouldn't even know what that is. Who knows? Maybe your mom will know exactly what it is and you'll find out she tokes and two could devirginize it together.

:smoke:

8. This is going to be a really tough decision. I wan't to vape so badly... I'll order it today or tomorrow and I'll check the mail in the morning. I'll post back within a week and keep y'all in touch.

9. vapes really aren't that cool and so not worth the risk..

10. That's debatable :rolleyes:

11. Dont do it bro Just go to a local smoke shop and order it from there

12. order it you the ups store