Should I Risk It?

Discussion in 'General' started by hungry4thebooty, Jun 6, 2014.

[​IMG]

2. Okay I admit what I said was a dick move... Sorry op just try not to be stupid...

Fuck yo presents!

Its because its summer and there are alot of bored stoned kids. so people have shorter fuses in the summer i guess??

4. #24 philmcan, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
    It's the yearly invasion of Jr. high kids. A bunch of lame questions and no personality. 

But I mean, does it really matter? Do you really think it's conducive to just be so nasty and mean to a Jr. High school kid just because they asked a stupid question? 

I guess I'm just one of those fags who thinks that being nice or at least civil to people on and off the internet is something everyone should do. 

I'm not telling you to be nicer. You do what you do. I'm just amazed at how aggressive and flat out vicious people have become on this forum. 

6. Well the forum rules say you need to be 18+

Sent from my C6916 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

After reading stupid post after stupid post my temper gets short as I find lack of content in thread after thread. Or better yet you put time into replying to someone that doesn't ever return after they post that one question. So yeah I lash out and it helps..

8. And I believe the guy came across as an idiot asking about probation to a group of strangers he knows nothing about and know nothing about him.  Unplug and live life a little you will learn how to make decisions.

9. If it even remotely sounds like an idiotic idea....it probably is. Don't be an idiot, grow up and learn to make good life decisions. Being on probation, I'm gonna go out on a limb & guess that up till now, you haven't been.

10. try it. because you can say "it's only positive from before" if you do go positive :)

11. Fuck that don't do it. Just get drunk at the parties till you probation is over . Be a responsible smoker, man, not a dumb kid. You went this long, why not test your inner strength and resistance to temptation and do this right..?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I tried to fool mine and I ended up getting an another 6 months.. With that being said I got lab tests which are hard to fool but if you're getting the stick in a cup test it's easy, dilution and b vitamins

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Honestly OP don't smoke mann. Why take a huge risk when there's an alternative (alcohol) + when you pass the test you can enjoy all the herb you want. I would be stressing my ass off if I had to take that risk with the variable of a possible change of date. It would ruin my high anyway.