Should I return my DS?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Buddha_Man, Dec 1, 2013.

1. So i bought a DS Lite today at Gamestop cuz it was only $40 on sale, but little did I know that DS games are fucking EXPENSIVE. I did not realize that the good titles like Mario and Zelda are like $30 used with no box.

You think I should bring it back or hold on to it and do some flea market shopping? Honeslty, it doesn't seem like a good investment if I have to pay top dollar for 5+ year old games.

Shit I coulda just bought Diablo 3 for $40 like I planned to.

2. My 10 year old loves her DS....if you're older than that then yes you should take it back because it's for children....

Sent from my NSA recording device.

3. Yeah just return it. Personally if I wanted to play ds games I'd get a 2ds so I could play 3ds and ds games. It's like $130 new maybe $120.

Lol i dont think its necessarily for kids. There's lots of good RPG's on the DS which is why I wanted one. Anyways, I returned it and got Diablo 3.

5. I liked my DS shit was dope pokemon for dayzzzz son

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

That's not true. Going by that logic no one should play video games since most are aimed at kids.

7. Keep the DS lite.  If you have older GBA games it is the last new handheld that will accept those cartridges and the DS games as well

8. how many games have you seen for the DS that are rated 17+? And Pokemon? Seriously?

9. #9 CMGarcia55, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013

Pokemon is a timeless series. I also have Metroid and Ocarina of Time 3D, so there's that. These were games targeted at teens when they came out.

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385953100.411367.jpg

If we were talking about the anime then I'd agree with you but the games are really fun. Have you Played X or Y? Best game I've played in a while.

12. Naw I haven't, I don't get a lot of time to game anymore so when I do I usually play FPS's

13. why the unnecessary need to hate? Not KooL DuDe

“Lewd is the reason my Mom forgot me”– Kevin McCallister (Home Alone 1. Home Alone 2 sucked)

14. No hate, all truth. ;)

You should give it a try sometime if you got a 3DS or 2DS.

16. You might as well recommend me a bad movie that makes me physically uncomfortable to watch if you're going to say a handheld gaming system is for children, then comment later with "FPS's"  Only high schoolers play on those games frequently.  

17. whatttt???? I used to buy those games for $25-30 brand new when the DS lite was in its heyday. Look on ebay for used games. They will be cheap.

18. Lol I've never personally seen someone over the age of 16 play any handheld gaming system. Post back when you're old enough to be on this site ;)

19. #19 TinTizzy, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013
    should have just got a R4i card for $20 and have all the games like i do

20. This

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk