Should I rent or buy skate 2?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by GregD, Feb 27, 2009.

1. I played the demo and I liked it a lot, but I don't know if I should buy it cuz I've heard it's kinda short. What do you guys think?

2. Rent it..
    It's a fun game...
    But there are better games to buy (a.k.a games with more replay value).

3. meh, id say rent.

4. Alright, thanks guys

5. Rent it first for sure.

It's def. fun and has medium replay value, but it can get old and tired very quick. I enjoyed it though.

6. Unless you plan to play split-screen with other people (MP is my favorite thing to do in skate), I would personally just rent it.

7. I cannot believe that in a weed forum this game is not getting rave reviews. I can blaze and set up sick lines, move around stuff to set up more stuff, make movies. It helps I used to actually skate I guess.

8. Nowadays, with games at $60 a pop for the 360, a game has to provide a lot in order for me to buy it. I wouldn't buy L4D until it was down to $25. Paid $25 for TF2 - those games are great values. I think I've got > 100 hours into TF2..

9. I use gamefly it is the best thing ever so worth it if you play games like I do

10. I loved the first Skate, not the story line or the missions just the skating gameplay was great, but I think Im gonna wait for Skate 2 to come down to at least $40 before I buy it.