Should I Remove Yellow Leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by steveh66, May 12, 2014.

1. I'm growing 5 plants in a greenroom 4x4 tent. plants are white widow clones in coco medium in 15lt autopots under a 600w lamp. air exchange is very good temps always between 24-28 humidity also good.I'm using canna nuts and sticking religously to the canna grow guide nuts schedule. I'm 2 weeks into flower and in the last week all my leaves have started to turned yellow with very purple stems & veins. this is not my first grow but my first for a number of years and my first in a tent. I'm in a soft water area and I'm very meticulous on my PH levels which is always 6.4 in my nuts res. up until the last week or so my girls looked in perfect shape & healthy but as each day has gone by this week they just seem to be getting worse. I have stopped all nuts and they have been on just water for the last 3 days PH 6.4.From reading previous threads on here it seems to be a common problem and there seems to be so many differing opinions. so after a lot of differing advice i have upped the nitrogen and magnesium in the last couple of days. I'm now monitoring how the plants react to this.

I understand the yellow leaves will not recover and a lot are now going brown and crispy (dieing). plants are now back on Canna A+B, Canna boost , canna nitro, and a teaspoon of epsom salts. the bud development is coming on well and they are drink there nutes like they are starving and I've lowered my PH to 5.8. My question is should i remove all the unhealthy leaves or just leave them to brown up go crispy and fall off.

I'm pretty sure the clones where auto flower white widow as they began flowering on 18/6 light cycle, which was a surprise to me as I have never come across auto-flower before.
    SO SHOULD I STRIP HER OR NOT ?????

2. First, you really cannot clone autos, so there yah go, it probably shouldn't be flowering .

I want to tell you that your nutes schedule is way too intense, you should cut anything you use in half at least depending on what it is. You also don't want to give it to them every time, I would suggest at this point, stop feeding and flush out for a week or two and then slowly introduce 25% dosage if any because by then you could be fairly far into flower.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum