should i remove the bottom leaves?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by luv2chief, Dec 27, 2007.

1. these are around 6 days old now and i acidentally spilled some stuff on the plant when it was young now its got burns on the bottom set of leaves but is growing healthy now, are those bottom leaves gonna mess it up...should i only be using one 42w cfl each plant right now so i dont burn them or what, other than that they seem to be doin great what do you think?..
    thanks for the feedback

Attached Files:

2. the damage would have slown growth temporarily until the new growth backed up the plant
    ~if the leaves are still green and erect, leave them, they hold that extra N and are still acting like solar panels for your plant, but if they start to wither and die then youd have to take it off to prevent mold, looks good now

edit: id slow down/stop the ferts for now for at least another week

3. wait has it been 6 days since you started germinating them?

4. probly 9 days from seed to now got the lights on em on the 21st now they seem to be growing much better

5. thank you sir ferts is the only part that is kind of confusing me i have read almost everything easily findable on here but lots of different opinions but i havent done any ferts yet i think im gonna wait til i go 12/12 cuz around here its hard to find the ferts for vegging but i have the fert for flowering... any comments more than welcome im willing to learn :)