Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i quit?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kerwinn64, Apr 22, 2009.

1. i been in deep shit because of weed lately and yesterday i smoked 10 fat blunts of sum fire fire sticky hairy bud and i barley got high, mostly a headache

point is weed been boring and getting me in trouble should i quit ?:confused:

2. Maybe just try and take an extended t break and come back to smoking in a little. Sounds like your tolerance is just extremely high. Don't give smoking up for good just give it a little break. I just had to do the same thing recently.

3. have a t break (tolerance break)

i've been an everyday smoker (weed not tobacco) for about 4 months now (only everynow and again before that) and until a few weeks ago i was only getting high for like an hour :S

t breaks are good if you can handle the withdrawals ^_^

just don't smoke so much!

:bongin:

4. Sure you did.

You smoking stems?

5. It really depends on you. Listen to your body. If you feel you need a break, take a break. :smoking:

6. lmao no, no stems dude.

and idk its the end of the year i cant take a break now, stuff is just getting more intense thursday i'm smoking a 30 piece of haze laced with some coke thursday gunna be fuegoo!

:hello:

7. I think you need to be honest with yourself so it doesn't affect your mentality in regards to weed. So from your post, we can conclude that:

1) You smoke a lot
    2) You've built a lot of tolerance to it
    and
    3) You're getting in trouble.

so, in response I have to say

BE MORE RESPONSIBLE ABOUT USING WEED, AND ANY DRUG IN GENERAL!

I think the first thing you need to do is tell yourself you're not going to quit weed, but you will take a break or vacation from it. Why? You've built a tolerance to it and its gotten to the point where weed no longer makes you as happy as it used to. Coupled with this is the fact you're getting in trouble for it. So why not take a break for it, tone it down a little bit, and then come back to it?

I tried "quitting" weed once, and I kept telling myself, "why the fuck would I want to do that?" I'm currently on what you could call a tbreak coupled with another personal agenda. Maybe you should try giving this a shot. Take a vacation away from weed.

There is an individual here who has it right in their siggy: do the drug, don't let the drug do you.*

* - probably botched it :D

8. #8 guyverman, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    omfg! smokin coke does nothing!!!! i dont do it but i know in its current form it cant be smoked, it has to be converted to "free-base".

anyways yea, take a t-break

9. I'd take a couple weeks off and then re-evaluate your situation and think if weed makes things better or worse for you as an individual

10. Not to repeat what everyone's saying, but your best bet is a good ole fashioned T break.

I go on T breaks regularly when I have to smoke so much I get a head ache.