Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I Quit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, May 26, 2014.

1. So i am 21 and have bad ocd. i workout and at clean Food.
    I have had ocd for like 8++ years, like having to Wash my hands or else something bad happens, opening doors, closing, going off the buss, going on.
    With thinking bout getting sick, getting cancer, getting diabetic, alien attack, stupid shit
    plane crash, etc etc
    Please! i even dreamt about getting cancer and such.. it freaks me out.. i know its just a dream and just thoughts but it scares me alot! please help

Should i quit smoking?

2. I'm assuming you mean cigs, and if that's the case, absolutely. If you're aware of the mountain of potential negative implications, there's no reason short of ignorance of laziness to not do whatever you can to weed yourself off of it. Your health should be everything to you, and if your subconscious is screaming at you for change, you'd be mistaken to ignore it.

3. I quit smoking and started vaping, lowering the nicotine as time goes by. It tastes a lot better and I don't crave cigs anymore and I'll eventually just be vaping leisurely with no nicotine. Get a vape

4. Just tell yourself if anything happens it happens and to just live life normally.

5. I mean. Even too i dont smoke too?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. If you're talking about cigs, then it's all your choice and if you really want to. Shouldn't be too hard if you have alot of bud :toke:

7. #7 GratefulFred, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
    I still don't know what we're talking about here.   If it is cigarettes, yes you should quit because it  increases your chances of getting lung cancer and other diseases.   If it is cannabis then I'd wonder if it makes your ocd better or worse.  If it makes it worse you might want to quit.  If you're just worried about inhaling smoke then switch to a vaporizer or edibles.

i quit booze ,weed and all drugs 340 days ago. never felt better.

• Like Like x 1
  9. i feel your pain i had ocd super bad when i was younger like for 6 years, it sucks. it would take me around 3 hours to get ready in the morning, cus i kept having to do all this bullshit over and over again. i can control it a lot easier now tho. you just gotta start small. when u get that overwhelming feeling that you have to something to stop thinking about it just like 1/ 10 times don't let yourself do it then work your way up. you will realize nothing bad is going to happen from u not doing some stupid little task. i know its harder said than done, but you have to do it. having ocd is no way to live

we can sit in a distant haze and watch rain clouds pour thoughts of greatness and help our troubles sail real far away.