Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i quit weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killakay, Feb 26, 2012.

1. i am crossfaded and confinced errrone is after me and knows i am way too high weed makes me paranoid has for quite a few months i think it brings out worst fears and insercuriteis ands i cant stop smoking i need to quit idk ):

2. That hurt trying to read.

3. I think there is a lot of things you should do.

4. Walk across a highway after toking it up.

5. yes, you should quit

6. It sounds you aren't mature nor responsible enough for this hobby so yes you should quit.

7. fuck Simon says i play Snoop says and Snoop says "smoke weed everyday"

8. Or you just need to deal with your insecurities because you're going to have to deal with them regardless if you're high or not.

You don't ascertain that you have fears and insecurities and not face them, problems or difficulties enter our lives in order for us to surmount them and inevitably make us better human beings. Why would you run from that?

9. i think you have schizophrenia if you think everyone is after you.

10. okay, yeah these feelings are only when im high, and i did used to love weed, and have a great time, but it just got worse as i got more dependent. yeah i have a fucked up life, but im a lazy sack of shit, so its w/e

11. do what the fuck makes you happy.

12. wow, dude. your grammar improved SOOOOO fucking much since the first post.

anyway, I had a problem in which I could smoke weed and be fine, but after awhile I started having episodes of panic attacks when I smoked. I quit for a little bit when I realized, "you know what, fuck panic attacks." I started smoking against and didn't let the panic attacks happen.

you are in control of your mind, so control it.

13. There's no point in smoking if you don't enjoy it or it doesn't help you medicinally. Marijuana affects everyone differently and maybe it just isn't for you. I wouldn't smoke if it gave me the same negative side effects that some people on here claim.

14. yeah i was a little more inebriated at the first post, to be frank

15. If you think you should than do it.

16. like right now, okay im chilling in my bed in my dorm listening to the chili peppers. i am convinced the people next to me are talking about me, as weird as that sounds. i am sorry for venting, lol but im kinda at a crisis with weed. bye city, ima go get my life in order a little and then come back to the sweet herb

17. Dude I think you have schizophrenia. No bullshit.

18. [quote name='"killakay"']like right now, okay im chilling in my bed in my dorm listening to the chili peppers. i am convinced the people next to me are talking about me, as weird as that sounds. i am sorry for venting, lol but im kinda at a crisis with weed. bye city, ima go get my life in order a little and then come back to the sweet herb[/quote]

Cut.back

19. Holy Schnikes! 30 minutes and you're back to baseline? Idk whether that's a good thing or a bad thing...