Should I quit smoking for this guy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by E_Angel, Feb 14, 2014.

1. If a guy asked me to quit blazing for him I'd laugh in his face

2. ^^^ agree there's plenty more partners out there .

3. Fuck that noise. If you're not good enough as you are for him just move on. Life is too short to allow some jackass to control you.

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Fuck that honky.

Dont change who you are for a relationship, or it will end in disaster.

5. thats a good point, although even if she wants him that bad she should move on. I'm a little old school, I think the guy should be chasing the girl, not the other way around.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Tell the guy you love anal sex........ and own a great big strap on that hes going to love.

7. how the fuck would he even find out? is he gunna fuckin drug test you?

obviously the answer is tell him to fuck off.

but if you think hes sexy, lie to him, get some dick, and then be like HAHA I WAS HIGH WHEN I RODE YOUR WANG!

and then hell throw a bible at you (no offense to religious people) ;)

8. #28 Storm Crow, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    Sweetie, if you are asking us, you already know the answer!

Of course, if you really want to go ahead with the relationship, you could try to convince him that he has be lied to about cannabis!  So let's say he has fallen victim to the old prohibitionist lie- that "Pot causes lung cancer!"  (from "Granny Storm Crow's List- see the bottom of my sig to get your free PDF copy)

Large Study Finds No Link between Marijuana and Lung Cancer      (news - 2006)
    http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=large-study-finds-no-link

Marijuana habit not linked to lung cancer          (news – 2013)
    http://www.clinicalpsychiatrynews.com/news/addiction-medicine/single-article/marijuana-habit-not-linked-to-lung-cancer/73840afd2cca226b9e6a9ddc7cb0d039.html

Delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits epithelial growth factor-induced lung cancer cell migration in vitro as well as its growth and metastasis in vivo.        (abst – 2008)   http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17621270?dopt=Abstract

You might point out that Scientific American, Clinical Psychiatry News and PubMed are NOT fronts for "High Times"!   :laughing:

Only you can say if he is worth the effort or not!

Granny

9. You should tell him, get fucked. My friend dated this girl and after he got rid of his dogs,cigarettes and any trace of pot, she said, she was done with him. But he put his dogs down, you fucking bitch.

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. That's him being controlling even before you guys started dating. I would say hell no to that.

11. I would respond: "Fuck you"

12. #32 Coast, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    This is the worse place to ask for an opinion on a topic like this. Us stonies are gonna say no 100.98123% of the time.

Really it comes down to you, can you see yourself witj this guy? Will he treat you right? If your answer is yes to both than drop the sack and live happily ever after with prince charming.

And who knows maybe down the road prince charmin can mature the fuck up and actually read up on this stuff and get educated and boom its a reunion between you and good o mary j. Because to me, if he cant compromise later on then he doesnt really care.

A relationship shouldnt be a dictatorship and remember, the juice is always worth the squeeze 8)