Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i quit smoking for a week

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazing 420, Aug 22, 2011.

1. I just went on vacation a month ago and I had a 2 week break. Now my friends about to come back from vacation in > a week should I wait and save my weed or smoke some untill he comes back. I also WANa take a break because my highs are becoming less intense. So is there a way that I can do to make it more intense? I'm a daily smoker. Thanks for the help

2. Hey bro, a good way to get a consistent high is take like a 3-7 day break a month from smoking, the t-break will allow your tolerance to go back down, and if you do it say split up (3 days at the beginning, 4 days at the end of the month) then your highs will keep going on good forever, or at least that's how it is for me :cool:

But to answer your question;

Its all up to you, if you feel your highs aren't as good as they used to, take a break! Wait until your buddy is back in town and get thoroughly ripped with him. :)

Prehistoric Stoner. <3

3. Go for it, man.

4. The longer the break the better, after smoking for so long though you will realize tolerance breaks don't do as much as they use to.

As long as you can remember what its like being high, your high will never be what it once was.

5. Thank you for the help :)

6. if you want more intence highs, then smoke out of a bong or vape. I was smoking glass bongs made by local heady shops and was starting to get pretty use to them. Then I got introduced to my roor and it was the most stoned ive ever been.

7. Fuck tolerance breaks haha. If you want to get lifted do what I do and smoke different strains. It works man.

8. i quit, saved me a lot of money! lol

9. Several smokers who wish to quit often are lost in the beginning process of where to start and how to start. The recent outbreak of the use of electronic cigarettes has become a phenomenon many smokers are unsure of. The real question herein lies on whether or not electronic cigarettes can actually help smokers quit this bad habit of theirs.

A straight simple answer to that is yes, electronic cigarettes can help smokers quit smoking. But how reliable is an answer without any reasoning to support it? Truth is, companies selling electronic cigarettes have not made any statements regarding how these cigarettes can help quit smoking. The reason why is because the FDA has not yet approved the use of electronic cigarettes thus they are currently being sold as a healthier “alternative” to smoking rather than a device that will help stop smoking traditional cigarettes.If you want to quit smoking than you should do it. It will really very good for your health.

10. hey man we dont need your e-cigs ad okay we're talking about weeeed lol

11. then what the fuck are you doing here