Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I quit... or continue smoking herb ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by crackiswhack, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I've just been doing some deep thinking on this question for awhile now, and i'm not sure what to do. What made me ask this question is, I don't think smoking is effecting me too well. I've honestly been smoking for about 8 years or so, and the first few years were great. Had a good time, met new people, made memories. But now that I have gotten older and realize things... my life seems like shit now. Not doing good in school, barely any motivation at times, been upset, just way too negative. It may not entirely have to do with smoking but, I know it has to have some effect on me. I'm just wondering.... should I just stop ?

2. If you believe its affecting you then take a break and see if things improve or not.

3. Only you can answer that one, young paddawon. You have the best knowledge of everyone of your current situations, and if you believe marijuana could be part of it, then quit. The worst thing that could happen is it doesnt have anything to do with it and you start smoking again.

4. I mean it could be just me, cause I do in fact have really bad anxiety... and it don't help much with my problems aha. I am definetly gonna stop for awhile to see how that works out though.

5. Just get really baked, smoke all your stash hide everthing related in the attic. And just go on a break for atleast a month, if its going well just keep going.

6. You should be able to stop no problem, Otherwise you may be addicted to weed. Not saying the pant is addicting, it could be anything from the enjoyment of smoking to using a pipe everyday. As humans it's in our nature to repeat enjoyable experiences and unfortunately after time they can be a problem, I know a man who drinks 5 cans of pop a day, can't have any lesss can't have any more and he's overweight because of it! Think of the three things work, school, and family, if you would rather be high then do any of the above then i believe it to be a problem, weed should never come before anything. Remember everything is good in moderation

Not saying quit but you may wanna cutback

7. Try other forms of meds for anxiety

8. Stop smoking for lets say 3 months, if it doesn't help well you had a nice T-Break. And if it does then don't go back to the herb.

9. I'm going through the same thing right now, just take a break for a while and start up again wen your life gets back on track and your tolerance goes down. You will fell so much better when you get high and you have a positive outlook on your life, trust me.