Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I put up with this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIkyMarley, Jun 16, 2010.

1. My buddy found me a pretty good dealer but I guess he hates me now, I could give a shit he is an asshole but there aren't many other dealers around me, lets say I need a 20$ and a light he will make me buy a 30$ for the light.. Should I put up with this?

2. What the hell are you talking about man:confused:

3. hahahahahah exactly

4. Translated:

My friend found me a dealer, who apparently hates me now. If I want to purchase 20$ worth of bud to also get a lighter, he will force me to purchase 30$ worth of bud for the lighter. Should I put up with this?

5. Um... Your buying lighters from your hook
    Still very much confused

6. Get your own lighter

7. yeah i dont understand why your buying lighters off of the guy. Go to the local gas station and buy a BIC for a buck, a lighter lasts me about a week.
    and if your under 18 and they don't allow the sell of lighters to minors in your town go to the ghetto gas station at 2 am and next to the "rose pipes" pick up one of there check 69cent crack lighters and youll be fine. Who would pay 10$ for a lighter that wasnt torch?Or didnt give you a blowie mid rip

8. Obvious under 18!! haha jk but nah man fuck that shit a lighters like 2 dollars with tax

9. What the fuck? Just go to your gas station and get a lighter?

10. dont take that shit

11. So why can't you go to the gas station and get a lighter?

12. Cause he's underage

13. Switch to meth

14. ok so the op is underage, he thinks you need to be 18 to buy a lighter (but you can buy a lighter at any age) gf Op

15. u all r too fookin funny...:)

16. I think OP is being ripped off because he's a kid who doesn't know what he's doing. Anyone with me?

17. get your own lighter. hes ripping you off

18. If you tell us what "light" means then maybe we can help you out. Do you mean lighter? A cigg? Or is it some weird ass term your town uses to call like a certain amount of bud?

19. there's confusion through out this whole thread. op needs to clear things up.

20. Buy a $1 pack of fucking lighters. Plus new dealer.