Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I put in a screen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amazinghorse, Jan 18, 2012.

1. I just have one piece, its a nice little glass bowl. Should I bother putting in a metal screen? I bought a pack for a buck at the local shop (chick behind the counter was really bitchy which is weird for someone working at a place like that)

So, should I use the metal screen, pick up a glass one, or just not bother with one.

My hits are pretty clean and all, I am not sucking ash or anything....

But Im getting quite a bit of bud pieces built up in the neck of the piece.

2. If you have screens, use them. They help a bit with avoiding ash going into your mouth. I like my screens. And when smoking with people it always makes me feel so much more professional to have one, lol.

3. Screens are kind of like life jackets.
    You don't need them, but they do help out.

They help out in terms of cleaning, I imagine your bowl is perfectly fine, but you can help keep it cleaner and easier to clean by just regularly changing out the screens.

4. Thanks guys, Appreciate the responses!