Should I Purchase A Soveriegnty???

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ixijooixi, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Hey guys looking to upgrade maybe.... straight tube doubles chamber with 8/3 perc and ice pinch. 300$ let me know...

~Joo

2. hmmm, Id probably do it :smoking:

SG Makes top-notch glass

3. ummm, I'm not sure what tube you're trying to talk about. Rephrase please? Did you mean 8/13 instead of 8/3? That would make more sense...but still $300 is cheap for that tube unless you're buying it used.

4. 8/3? You mean 8 arm w/ the new style splash gaurd?

5. Whatever you mean.. yes you should. I should as well. I think I will in the very near future...:smoking:

6. do it man

7. Yes i probably do mean that... Shall I 521?

this is my current bong : ) blue dot with a perc and ice pinch. Ashcatcher by a local blower named Gloria... It is very nice.

Attached Files:

8. ya dude, if that one has ice notches then i have the mini version of yours. Basically the same exact tube but 5-6 inches shorter and i love it. $300 is a pretty fair price too, go for it.

9. smoothest rip i've taken so far was out of my dudes 10 arm beaker bottom. (i know the toros are smoother but i haven't taken a rip from one yet just got to test one out with water for $300 why not. i want one myself but i gotta travel for it they stopped shipping out this way. :confused:

10. In my lifetime, I've found the answer to that question to always be "HELL YEAH!"

11. 300 is a steal for an SG straight tube. Definitely grab it...you wont be dissapointed.

12. How does your mini rip? cause my setup isnt broken and maybe i need some more persuaying... milk vid perhaps?

thanks for the advice everyone else...

~Joo

13. Why did this need to be a new thread?

14. Bro this tube will take 10 shits on your blue dot.

15. This.

and 521, lmao @your comment

16. Sorry i wanted a quick answer... and LOL 521 i figured but that shit is my baby and i have had it for 2 years... but i know that i might like to upgrade... but seriously maybe a milkshot to convince me.. : )

~Joo