Should I punch my wife in the face?

Discussion in 'General' started by West Coast Blunts, Aug 2, 2013.

1. i thought i missed something. glad to know i didn't lol. 

2. ^This.
    Start hanging out with a Geisha. If you don't know what a geisha is look it up lol.
    I think that would make your wife jealous OP

3. when youre married i dont think trying to make the wife/husband jealous is the right way to go....

4. Marriage drama always sounds so fun, sign me up.

5. #25 squidrick420, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
    Of course not. But I am not serious either lol.

Don't punch your wife, sit her down and talk with her about how you feel about the situation. Just don't do anything drastic OP.
    That is my real advice.

6. No straight man knows how to flamenco.  That's so fucking gay, lmfao

7. Hispanic culture is different than our own, and your statement is very ignorant.

8. i vote you just walk in and start jacking off..  even if they arent fucking or anything other then dancing..  im 67% sure that would scare the dude off..  theres also that 23% chance that the dude is gay considering hes teaching the flamenco.. and in that case hed prolly jump all over your cock

9. [​IMG]

Gay.

10. Whats the other 10%?

11. Talk to her about it, I mean I know I wouldn't like it to find my wife with some spanish guy that I had no knowledge of, but find some clues to see if she's cheating.

I know you didn't post saying you thought she was, but talk to her and look for some clues.

12. Or just a lil mamacita to teach you español. Es muy práctico.

13. Or you can rush him, slam him against the wall, and roar like a beachmaster grizzly in his face: "THAT'S MY WOMAN, GTFO!!"

14. #35 3Deez, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
    How bout this...punch her, get arrested (which you'll deserve by the way) and held till you post bail..meanwhile she's free at home to do whatever it was that she was doing...I still dont understand how this got misconstrued as her cheating....or am I missing something? Either way, my high is officially blown, haha!

15. 3some?

16. I think 90% of the people in this thread missed it. He never said she was cheating and he isn't going to jail for playfully hitting her with a sockem bopper....

17. As much as I love Darcy's sense of humor on the subjects, you probably shouldn't punch your wife.. It takes a real man to not hit a woman..

18. Destroy his green card..

19. Dude..
    Knock her the FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]