Should I pull the whole thing, or harvest half now?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by OhsoOhio, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Here is my situation I am currently growing an autoflowering shortrider plant, this thing is awesome. I have checked my trichs they are all milky most with amber heads huge calyxes all brown hairs here is my question.. the bottom of my plant is just behind the rest they are slightly milky, but need about a week,, should i go ahead and chop the top off to let the bottom finish, or just wait? I took some pics, but i couldnt get close enough for you to be able to really see what im talking about. Any respones would be appreciated, if not I will just wait another week or so. Good Tokin Peeps:smoking:

2. It sounds like it's close if not ready for harvest. It would be nice if you could post a picture anyway, of just the whole plant so we can get a general idea. Also how many weeks would you say it's been flowering for?

3. It has been flowering while it vegged it never really had a pure vegetative phase. But actuall trich production it has been flowering for around mabye 40 days. I have never seen a plant mature this fast and i have also grown the Top44 strain which this is a cross breed of. Thanks for the post guys wish i could get a picture worth posting keeeps blurrin up.

4. this :wave:

5. Its not like ur leavin a massive amount behind so try it then u will know next time fer sure

6. listen to mrmccheese,the weed drives me nute if you let it go to long gives you that couchlock high which i do not like seeing that i mountain bike,fish and kayak almost everyday,i need something that will keep me going not on the couch,,