Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i pick up...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wiebeburnin919, Oct 13, 2009.

1. 4gs of some mids
    or a g of some headies?

Im leaning towards getting the middies what do you think?
    (ill post some pics when i pick it up on Wednesday)

2. well if the good stuff looks 4 times better than the mids than i would get that but if it just looks like sub par dank than get the mids. its a judgement call for sure but in general i stick to the chronic

3. it depends on the situation if u juss gettin somethin to smoke here and there then get the mids if uts a good occasion and u want a good high for one time then get the dank

4. I am partial to dank. Id much rather smoke a blunt of dank than four blunts of mids.
    but its totally up to you man.

5. Whats your tolerance like? Will 4gs of mids get you just as high as 1g of dank? If so, save your lungs and get the dank. Now if you have a low tolerance get the mids and spread that shit out

6. mids, unless its really shitty mids then dank.