Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i pay my a kid for the eighth he gave me? help!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wrestlervape, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Wrestlervape, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2012
    k so heres the info...

I have no job and no income, i only had 30$ to my name.

I wanted and eighth and was told by a kid if if i wrote his essay for him ge would give me and eighth for 30$. He said he would give me all the research, i just had to write the actual essay and make it sound good. then he would give me and eighth for 30$

then a week or so goes by and he says hell get me the research for the essay. then the night before the essay is due, he texted me at midnight and asked if i could do the essay, but now i was supposed to do the research. of course i said sorry but i couldn't, it was just too late.

he knew that i had no money, just 30$ to my name. and i just got a third person to tell him that he was supposed to do the research, not me, because he thought that was my job too.

so now he wants 60$ for the eighth, cuz i didn't do the essay.... even though tis completely his fault because he said he would get me the research and didnt.

so should i pay the 60$ or should i pay the 30$ because its his fault??

please help and be honest.... cuz id be getting SCREWED if i have to pay 60

EDIT: ok so i do have income but only like 10$ a week from my parents for gas money and shit. and the paper was a long. either way i was told he would do the research and i would write it.

2. Fuk that kid dude kick him in the nuts

3. You have no job and no income you shouldn't be smoking weed anyway. Get your life in order, get a job then after all that find a real dealer.

4. Just pay the 60. From what I read it sounds like you didn't do any work.

He's actually giving you a good deal I wouldn't pay more than $15 for an essay with research.

5. Well ill say fuck that kid, he sounds like a scum trying to make $ off you i wouldnt pay him 60$ for 3.5G thats a shit ass deal unless its really dank... if he goes and gets it for you then yeah you should probably smoke him a few bowls for the time he took 2 go get it for you but shit dont pay 60$ for a half Q.

6. 60$ for a eighth ? you think hes giving a good deal? wtf dude i pay 30$ for 3.5G of dank's.. you guys got the shittest prices ive ever seen in the states... in Canada we got Quality and cheaper if some 1 tried selling me a half Q for 60$ that would be the funniest fucking story of my life! unless it was the dankiest weed i ever seen and wich i still wouldnt pay 60$ for it thats shit... smoke on though HAPPY 420!!!!! :hello::smoke::smoke:

7. I would of gone on icheat and slammed him out a paper in 5 minutes and charged him another 1/8th for the research

8. lol at the 40000000th post ive seen about "LOLCANADAPRICES"

9. well seeing as you didn't do anything and he's no better off why should you receive a discount? i think you are both immature try finding some income before you get all butthurt over 30 dollars of weed lol

10. Im so glad there isnt a stupid ass Canadian bragging about their prices.

No offense to Canadians, I'd move there if I was middle aged

11. it aint like that in every state. where im at u can get zips of craigslist for 75 buks

12. where's that? I'm paying $40 an eighth for top shelf at the clinics in Cali.

13. stockton its not top shelf but u cant complain less than 10 dollers an 8th
    where u located

14. He is buying a lessor quality herb.

OP, as others have stated you have done nothing to earn a discount. It is a shame he got your hopes up, but sometimes chit goes that way. :smoke:

15. Are you a child you sound like a fucking middle schooler and you should pay about $50-$60 for an eighth on the street.

16. Who the hell pays someone to do their homework for them?! Come on, is school REALLY that hard?

17. [quote name='"Candykush420"']

60$ for a eighth ? you think hes giving a good deal? wtf dude i pay 30$ for 3.5G of dank's.. you guys got the shittest prices ive ever seen in the states... in Canada we got Quality and cheaper if some 1 tried selling me a half Q for 60$ that would be the funniest fucking story of my life! unless it was the dankiest weed i ever seen and wich i still wouldnt pay 60$ for it thats shit... smoke on though HAPPY 420!!!!! :hello::smoke::smoke:[/quote]

That's what I'm saying, 60 would get me at least 9-10 grams.

18. In my town $50 for 1/8 is a good price :(

19. 1) if you were supposed to do the research AND write the paper, I would have asked for More
    2) its his own fault he didn't contact you sooner about the details, if he was really concerned about his paper he would have been asking at least how its going (since he assumed you were doing the research)

Just my 2 cents. All that work for that little bit of weed doesn't seem at all worth it to me, but then again I hate writing papers so it would take a lot for me to do someone else's for them.

20. Come on, it's a kid. Don't debate with a kid over homework-for-weed situations...

If you're really low on cash, take a nice T-Break while you get ahold of some real funds, then find a real dealer and buy a quarter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.